a cutting-edge e-commerce company developing products for our own technological platform. Our creative, smart and dedicated teams pool their knowledge and experience to find the best solutions to meet project needs, while maintaining sustainable and long-lasting results. How? By making sure that our teams thrive and develop professionally. Strong advocates of hiring top talent and letting them do what they do best, we strive to create a workplace that allows for an open, collaborative and respectful culture.
What you will be doing
As an Optimization Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to improve user conversion rates, enhance user experiences, and drive revenue growth. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to drive data-informed decisions that improve user experiences, conversion rates, and overall business performance. You will sit within the product design team focused on defining the future product experience for our large customer base. You will be responsible for collaboration with the product team to measure every product release, which means work on statistical analysis, documentation, and reporting.
Your duties will include some of the following tasks:
- Conversion Strategy: Develop and execute a comprehensive conversion rate optimization strategy, including A/B testing, multivariate testing, personalization, and other optimization tactics.
- Data Collection: Implement tracking and data collection mechanisms to ensure the accuracy and reliability of experimental results.
- Tooling: Lead on decision making and optimization of Experimentation and Conversion tooling.
- Experimentation: Oversee the planning and execution of A/B tests and other experiments to validate hypotheses and improve conversion rates.
- Performance Monitoring: Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) related to conversion rates and user engagement, providing regular reports and insights to stakeholders.
- Reporting and Documentation: Prepare clear and concise reports, documenting experiment details, results, and recommendations for stakeholders.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with product teams, engineers, designers, and data analysts to communicate findings and implement improvements.
Knowledge and skills you need to have
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related).
- At least 4 years of professional experience in experimentation/conversion
- Experience with A/B testing platforms and data analysis tools (e.g., Google Optimize, Optimizely, R, Python, SQL).
- Proficiency in front-end analytics tracking platforms such as Google Analytics 4, Mixpanel, and FullStory.
- Demonstrated ability in creating dashboards using Looker Studio, PowerBI, or Tableau
- Flexible to work with departments in different time-zones (Europe + America)
- Upper intermediate English level + Spanish proficiency
Bonus points for the following
- Familiar with Digital companies/products.
Why choose us?
We will give you the opportunity to be the best version of yourself, develop professionally and create strong working relationships working remote or on site. While offering a competitive salary, we also invest in our people's professional development and want to see you grow and love what you do. We are dedicated to listening to our team's needs and are constantly working on creating an environment in which you can feel at home.... If this sounds like the place for you, contact us now!