We are a cutting-edge e-commerce company developing products for our technological platform. Our creative, smart and dedicated teams pool their knowledge and experience to find the best solutions to meet project needs while maintaining sustainable and long-lasting results. How? By making sure that our teams thrive and develop professionally. Strong advocates of hiring top talent and letting them do what they do best, we strive to create a workplace that allows for an open, collaborative and respectful culture.
What you will be doing....
We are searching for a Scrum Master to work on remote with our growing teams improving their work processes and methodologies. If you are a certified Scrum Master, if you enjoy helping teams to deliver by promoting values and principles of Scrum/Agile Methodology.... just apply so we can meet and have a chat.
We are looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic Scrum Master who will:
- Support software development teams implementing Scrum and other Agile frameworks
- Be the internal advocate about the values of Scrum and the Agile Methodology making sure that the methodology is known and applied by all team members.
- Work with the Agile Coach and contribute to the Agile Guild by improving cross team collaboration.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration between Stakeholders, Product Owners and Developers
- Achieve a balance between Agile methodologies and efficient delivery.
- Co-ordinate deliverables and resources with the product owner to help teams monitor their performance
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Analyse variations in methodologies and practices resolving issues that hinder the team´s effective implementation.
- Coach teams to become self-organized.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
Knowledge and skills you need to have
- Minimum of two years working as a Scrum Master, Facilitator or similar positions.
- B2 Upper Intermediate English Level
- Jira and Confluence knowledge.
- Scrum, Kanban and Watefall experience.
- Knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Flexible to work with departments in different time zones (Europe and Central/ South America).
- Excellent quality of interpersonal performance and soft skills.
- Deep interest in collaboration and teamwork.
- Great facilitator and communicator skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
Bonus points for the following
- Scrum Master Certification.
- Degree in Computer Science, Digital Business, Administration of Companies and Systems or similar.
Why choose us?
We give you the opportunity to be the best version of yourself, develop professionally and create strong working relationships working remote or on-site. While offering a competitive salary, we also invest in our people's professional development and want to see you grow and love what you do. We are dedicated to listening to our team's needs and are constantly working on creating an environment in which you can feel at home.... If this sounds like the place for you, contact us now!