A cutting-edge e-commerce company developing products for our own technological platform. Our creative, smart and dedicated teams pool their knowledge and experience to find the best solutions to meet project needs, while maintaining sustainable and long-lasting results. How? By making sure that our teams thrive and develop professionally. Strong advocates of hiring top talent and letting them do what they do best, we strive to create a workplace that allows for an open, collaborative and respectful culture.
What you will be doing....
If you enjoy supporting colleagues so they can achieve their goals, this is you opportunity!
You will be giving first level remote support for users in Latam Timezones, and other locations when required. Additionally, you will monitor and react to incoming emails, service request tickets, alert and, system alarms that you will solve following documented processes and best practices or escalating them to the appropriate team. We are a 24/7 business, and our IT support team provides support to our employees at all times.
- Be the first line of support for requests from users located in local and remote offices.
- Provide efficient and effective technical assistance for incoming queries and issues.
- Acknowledge and document issues and requests in the ITSM ticketing system.
- Escalation of requests to the appropriate team when needed.
- Proactive monitoring of alert systems to recognize issues in production.
- Escalation of incidents to appropriate team(s) when there are production issues or outages.
- Monitoring of incoming requests and tickets to solve and re-direct them.
- Follow up with users and other remote IT teams to resolve ongoing requests.
Knowledge and skills you need to have
- 3+ years of experience providing IT Help Desk and Service Desk services
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field, however, a combination of other diplomas, certificates, and experience will also be considered.
- Exceptional remote troubleshooting of end-user devices and software
- Experience with technologies including:
- Active Directory, Exchange server, and other standard user configurations
- basic networking - LAN and wireless networks, DHCP, DNS and TC/IP
- Enterprise ticketing and collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Monitoring and alerting tools (Site24x7, New Relic, Graylog, Zabbix)
- Virtual desktops (VDI), remote apps, published desktops or Citrix environment
- Experience with end user desktop / laptop setup and troubleshooting
- Upper intermediate English and Spanish level
- Work schedule: 8:00am to 5:00pm Thursday to Tuesday
- Proactive, highly motivated and results-focused
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Self-aware, confident, and determined
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills via email, telephone, and live chat.
- Excellent at listening, questioning, and responding to gained information
- Comfortable working in a highly flexible, entrepreneurial environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
Bonus points for the following
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Experience with Atlassian Jira Service Management and Confluence,
- Experience with Incident Response tool like Pager Duty
Why choose us?
We will give you the opportunity to be the best version of yourself, develop professionally and create strong working relationships working remote or on site. While offering a competitive salary, we also invest in our people's professional development and want to see you grow and love what you do. We are dedicated to listening to our team's needs and are constantly working on creating an environment in which you can feel at home.... If this sounds like the place for you, contact us now!