a cutting-edge e-commerce company developing products for our own technological platform.Our creative, smart and dedicated teams pool their knowledge and experience to find the best solutions to meet project needs, while maintaining sustainable and long-lasting results. How? By making sure that our teams thrive and develop professionally. Strong advocates of hiring top talent and letting them do what they do best, we strive to create a workplace that allows for an open, collaborative and respectful culture.
What you will be doing....
As a Java Full Stack Developer, you will join a team of innovators and tech enthusiasts!
You will be collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to participate in the architecture, design, development, launching and maintenance of our web applications and API’s. You must be a strong team player, with a can-do approach who needs minimal supervision, and also have a great passion for learning. We want to see a sincere passion for developing and a person who is proactive and happy to collaborate with minimal supervision. You will need to have commercial awareness and creative curiosity! If you have DevOps experience this will be a bonus as well as having scrum/agile experience.
Some of your main responsabilities will be:
- Participating in the architecture, design, development and launching of web applications and API’s.
- Ensuring that all technical requirements for new and current projects are captured, estimated, designed and implemented from a technical point of view.
- Working independently on assigned components and tasks.
- Maintaining existing/new web applications and API’s.
- Maintaining quality control of applications and standards, ensuring best practices are followed.
Knowledge and skills you need to have
- A minimum of 8 years' experience with full-stack app development (Java 8+ in the server-side)
- Experience with the Spring ecosystem (core, Boot, Data, Cloud, …)
- Experience with Linux distributions (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS)
- Proficiency in developing and designing API’s
- Previous experience with microservice-based architecture
- Previous experience with containerization technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience defining and implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with in-memory databases (Redis) and RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with event streaming (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ...)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Solid communication skills
- Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Scrum/Agile experience
- Proficient in unit testing, performance, and load testing
- Experience working with JWT
Bonus points for the following
- Any related certification (Java, Spring, Docker, DevOps, …)
- DevOps experience
- Knowledge of functional programming style
- Knowledge of reactive programming
- Knowledge of semantic/HTML5 and SASS/CSS3 valid coding
- Knowledge of ODIC and OAuth2
- Be familiar with Keycloak or Wildfly
Why choose us?
We will give you the opportunity to be the best version of yourself, develop professionally and create strong working relationships working remote or on site. While offering a competitive salary, we also invest in our people's professional development and want to see you grow and love what you do. We are dedicated to listening to our team's needs and are constantly working on creating an environment in which you can feel at home.... If this sounds like the place for you, contact us now!