A cutting-edge e-commerce company developing products for our own technological platform. Our creative, smart and dedicated teams pool their knowledge and experience to find the best solutions to meet project needs, while maintaining sustainable and long-lasting results. How do we achieve this? By making sure that our teams thrive and develop professionally. Strong advocates of hiring top talent and letting them do what they do best, we strive to create a workplace that allows for an open, collaborative and respectful culture.
What you will be doing...
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer who will manage exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will design and implement tests, debug and define corrective actions, review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts). Besides, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
We expect you to be able to build consistent and efficient tests delivering them in-time. You should also hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems.
- Prepare detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Plan and coordinate testing activities, thoroughly identifying and documenting bugs
- Build and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Organize testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Review debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Analyze the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Maintain relevant knowledge about new testing tools and test strategies
Knowledge and skills you need to have
- 3+ years' experience of working on a similar position (QA Engineer, QA Automation)
- Knowledge of technical architecture on systems for white box testing purpose
- General experience in Test Plan, Analysis and Design regarding to best practices
- Knowledge of testing management tools like Jira/Xray, Jira/Zephyr
- Experience and understanding of Agile/Scrum development principles and lifecycle
- Knowledge of automation pattern designs in order to build scalable frameworks/projects
- General knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Being a careful about details and having a critical mindset on reviewing deliverables with all focus on system's quality
- Great analytical skills and be able to gather information for Testing purpose
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to work on his own with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of technical English related to Testing and Development lifecycle
Bonus points for the following
- Knowledge/Certification on ISTQB standard
- Experience with Cross Browser Testing tools like Browserstack
- Knowledge of SQL (queries)
- Experience with e-commerce, financial, banking or similar industry testing
- Knowledge/Experience with performance testing tools like Jmeter with some specific reporter plugin/tool
Why choose us?
We provide the opportunity to be the best version of yourself, develop professionally and create strong working relationships working remote or on site. While offering a competitive salary, we also invest in our people's professional development and want to see you grow and love what you do. We are dedicated to listening to our team's needs and are constantly working on creating an environment in which you can feel at home.... If this sounds like the place for you, contact us now!