a cutting-edge e-commerce company developing products for our own technological platform.Our creative, smart and dedicated teams pool their knowledge and experience to find the best solutions to meet project needs, while maintaining sustainable and long-lasting results. How? By making sure that our teams thrive and develop professionally. Strong advocates of hiring top talent and letting them do what they do best, we strive to create a workplace that allows for an open, collaborative and respectful culture.
What you will be doing....
If you are self-driven and strive to give your customers the best possible experience, then we want you on-board! You must also be technically competent to be able to understand the systems and prioritise and work with internal customers and developers to decide product direction. However, you must be comfortable allowing the development teams to come up with the solutions, while you will be their knowledge base and proxy for the business.
We are looking to recruit a dedicated and enthusiastic Product Owner who will be doing the following:
- Act as the company conduit to technology through one or more agile development teams.
- Collaborate with the Website Product Manager and stakeholders to create and execute the strategic roadmap.
- Contribute front end requirements to the Platform product roadmap with user insight, analytical research and competitor analysis
- Estimate feature resource allocation and opportunity costs through collaboration with the architects & development teams.
- Evaluate feature viability alongside the Product manager according to budget, risks and dependencies to allocate resources for it in the website product roadmap.
- Take ownership of commercial and technical requirements in the Front End Platform Backlog, managing all stakeholders' expectations from inception to delivery through regular communication.
- Regularly update and communicate with the product team to align and prioritise cross-product deliverables with the roadmap.
- Collaborate with other agile teams to manage and plan dependencies.
- Develop user stories and detailed requirements from prioritised features
- Maintain the Front End Platform Backlog with the Scrum Master, dev leads and agile development team, ensuring the highest priority requirements are ready for development.
- Own the decision process regarding functionality and priority in delivery team sprints.
- Work closely with UX to assess and improve customer experience through user research, design iteration and measuring the success of feature updates
- Provide regular analysis and updates on progress to commercial, technical, operational and compliance stakeholders at all levels.
Knowledge and skills you need to have
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Agile Product Owner in a B2C environment.
- Experienced in big multi department websites
- Should have a good foundation in web technologies
- Experience in HTML, CSS, UI/UX, SEO, Analytics, content management & wireframes
- Experience of working in a lean product development environment understanding the concept of an MVP and iterative release process.
- Keen commercial understanding of online KPIs such as conversion, CAC and CLV.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Business Analysis experience
- Flexible to work with departments in different time-zones
- B2 English level
Why choose us?
We will give you the opportunity to be the best version of yourself, develop professionally and create strong working relationships working remote or on site. While offering a competitive salary, we also invest in our people's professional development and want to see you grow and love what you do. We are dedicated to listening to our team's needs and are constantly working on creating an environment in which you can feel at home.... If this sounds like the place for you, contact us now!